Program Records Coordinator \(Administrative Assistant\) Primary Location: United States\-OR\-ORPortland Function: Office and Administrative Support Description
As a Program Records Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at MENTOR Oregon you will provide administrative support to the Metro Brokerage/Case Management team, including compiling, verifying, typing, and filing individual records\.
This position is located in Portland and the schedule is Monday \- Friday 8am \- 5pm\.
- Maintains files and individual records in a timely manner by updating and filing data upon receipt of information\.
- Assists in copying and distribution of record information per policy\.
- Operates computer to enter and retrieve individual data\.
- Maintains forms supply, including packet preparation\.
- Reviews clinical documentation prepared by program staff to ensure that timecard and clinical documentation coincide\. Provides appropriate and timely follow\-up and tracking as needed\.
- Forwards appropriate documents and information to other program staff upon request\.
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401\(k\) with company matching \(pending introductory period and eligibility requirements\)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co\-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation\-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family\-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events