Program Director Primary Location: United States\-MS\-MSBatesville Function: Management Description
Program Director For Residential & Day Program in the Batesville, MS Area Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter with Application REQUIRED
Duties will include:
- Manage the day to day operations of supported living programs
- Manage, hire, train, and schedule staff\.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete the purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation\.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; and implement individual's satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate\.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action\.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards\.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of home managers and direct support professionals
- Implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers' compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training\.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation\.
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Paid training both at hire and throughout your employment
- Mileage reimbursement