Full Time Program Coordinator
The MENTOR Network Roseville, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
REM Ramsey, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Correction-based Services, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex needs.
Hiring Immediately! Wages starting at $16.00 per hour! Take your human services career to the next level! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
Supervise a single program or unit within a program, typically supporting 4-8 individuals in residential settings or 10-15 individuals in periodic, vocational or day programs. Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision. Within a designated service or program, the Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to supervise Direct Support Professionals. In addition, the Program Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The MENTOR NetworkWhy Work Here?
We help people lead full and meaningful lives. This means making sure they have the support they need and seeing them for who they are.
BusinessView all jobs at The MENTOR Network