Every Other Weekend Caregiver
The MENTOR Network Robbinsdale, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REM Hennepin, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Correction-based Services, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex needs.
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
We are a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
When you join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complex challenges.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’s support therapeutic and behavioral plans to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Part-time schedules available
- We offer paid training; no experience needed
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The MENTOR NetworkWhy Work Here?
We help people lead full and meaningful lives. This means making sure they have the support they need and seeing them for who they are.
Personal CareView all jobs at The MENTOR Network