The MENTOR Network Standish, ME
- Posted: over a month ago
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Exciting New Starting Rate $15 and Sign-On Bonus
Neurorestorative Maine is offering a temporary one-time sign on bonus of $1,500 to full-time employees that sustain employment for over 90 days.
- Dayforce Wallet - access to earned wages on demand!
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer stability, and secure work opportunities
Do you enjoy driving, particularly sharing a drive with others? Are you a safe driver with a good driving record who wants to make a positive impact on people’s lives? Help us achieve our mission of delivering quality services to the individuals we serve. As the Driver, your job will be to provide safe transportation for clients, families, and company personnel to any/all company programs or functions. You’ll also assist staff in supervising clients during these functions.
- Provide safe transportation of clients, families, and agency personnel as needed to any/all agency programs or functions
- May assist passengers with disabilities into and out of vehicle
- May keep records of trips and/or behavior of passengers
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of vehicles including refueling, oil maintenance, etc.
- Maintain proper vehicle documentation, e.g., registration, inspection sticker, insurance, etc.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards as outlined in agency policies and abide by all statutes in conducting company business
- May perform other duties when not driving, such as custodial and maintenance tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in similar role preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and car insurance
- Must have an acute attention to detail/cleanliness and a compassionate approach
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The MENTOR NetworkWhy Work Here?
We help people lead full and meaningful lives. This means making sure they have the support they need and seeing them for who they are.
TravelView all jobs at The MENTOR Network