The MENTOR Network Winona, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REM River Bluffs, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex needs.
We are focused on helping people of all ages and abilities build rich, independent lives. We specialize in creating services that are designed to help individuals realized their potential, regardless of physical, intellectual, behavioral or medical challenges they face. Our services and supports are built on shared values, experience and unwavering commitment to quality.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals out in community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’s support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Part-time schedules available
- No experience needed
- We offer paid training
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Work alongside a great team of coworkers
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The MENTOR NetworkWhy Work Here?
We help people lead full and meaningful lives. This means making sure they have the support they need and seeing them for who they are.
Personal CareView all jobs at The MENTOR Network