Autism Direct Support Professional $13
The Mentor Network Brooklyn Park, MN
- Posted: September 14, 2021
REM Hennepin, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Correction-based Services, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex needs.
Hiring Immediately! We believe that all adults deserve the chance to live as independently as possible in the communities that they call home. We recognize that each person with autism or other autism spectrum disorders have unique needs and abilities and our continuum of supports for adults can be customized for individuals with autism. We focus our services on helping each adult become increasingly independent and active in their community. We partner with the individual, their family and other members of their support team to get to know them and design services around activities and goals that are important to them.
Individualized supports for adults with autism may include:
- Facilitating social skills groups
- Strengthening communication skills
- Strengthening social skills
- Conducting sensory therapies
- Assisting with specialized/modified diet needs
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vetsApply Now
The Mentor Network
AddressBrooklyn Park, MN
Personal CareView all jobs at The Mentor Network