Assistant Director of Nursing
The MENTOR Network La Habra Heights, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Nursing Assistant Director –Congregate Living Healthcare Facility (CLHF)
$2,000 Bonus Plan
As Assistant Director of Nursing, you will assist the Director of Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the day-to-day functions of the facility.
- Directly manage all monthly risk management, quality improvement (CQI), and infection control meetings, documentation, and in-services for facility.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in determining the staffing needs.
- Responsible for filling in as floor nurse as needed.
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service departments to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards; report any findings to Director of Nursing Assist the Director of Nursing in the development of in-service training programs for the nursing staff.
- Case management and discharge planning.
- CA RN licensure required
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- CPR Certification required
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The MENTOR NetworkWhy Work Here?
We help people lead full and meaningful lives. This means making sure they have the support they need and seeing them for who they are.
AddressLa Habra Heights, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at The MENTOR Network