The MCS Group has a full-time job opening for a Legal Office Services Associate at a prestigious law firm in Red Bank, NJ.
Job responsibilities include performing legal office functions, such as copy and document imaging, records management, mail processing, and hospitality.
Candidates must possess strong customer service skills and a positive approach to working in a high paced environment with the ability to lift 50lbs. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work independently and be dependable.
The MCS Group offers full-time opportunities with full benefits, competitive pay, and career advancement opportunities.
Salary: $14.50 - 15.50 per hour based on experience
Hours – 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday - 37.5 hours per week
The Legal Office Services Specialist must be highly motivated, customer-focused and capable of demonstrating a variety of tasks related to the legal environment. This associate provides a high level of quality while maximizing productivity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Managing and coordinating an office workflow in a legal environment
• Have experience and a good understanding of copying and scanning legal documents
• Monitor and delivery of copier paper to convenience copiers.
• Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs unassisted.
• Receive all incoming mail and packages. Process according to specific SOPs and internal delivery controls.
• Assist customers with mail, shipping and receiving packages.
• Be able to coordinate and assist in reprographic requests
• Follow all safety requirements.
• Proper processing of required paperwork.
• Have knowledge and understanding of filing office documents
• An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent work experience
• Authorization to work in the United States
• Available to work 37.5 hours per week
• Legal office environment experience desired, but not required.
• Proficient in Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel
The MCS Group, Inc offers full-time opportunities with full benefits, competitive pay, and career advancement opportunities.
For more information on The MCS Group, please visit www.themcsgroup.com.