Part Time - 15 hours per week
Who You Are:
We are looking for a full time Area Sales Manager who is committed to making things happen, someone who seeks to find innovative ways to meet our customers’ needs. This position will play a critical role in creating the best customer experience in the industry through best-in-class store support for one of the world’s leading home appliance companies.
What You Will Do:
· The Area Sales Manager will manage home appliance brand’s presence in retail locations and execute strategies within an assigned territory.
· Achieve and/or exceed home appliance brand sales targets in assigned retail locations
· Plan and execute weekly visit plan based on solid data analysis
· Manage all relationships at assigned stores (with store, category, merchandising, install, and service managers, as well as consumers, etc.) with a strong focus on influencing sales and sales strategy with RSA’s and Store Management.
· Maintain a solid understanding of industry trends, technology, and competitive information; report progress of retail relationships
· Represent home appliance brand in a professional business manner (dress, demeanor, communication, etc.) and to the highest standards of excellence when working with clients
· Train in-store sales associates and managers in both formal and informal settings on the features and benefits of home appliance brand’'s products; offer a thorough understanding of home appliance brand’ product line as well as industry offerings to consumers and store associates – all geared to drive sales results and advocacy for home appliance brand’.
· Coordinate all aspects of home appliance brand’s in-store presence, sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours and special event schedule planning; resolve in-store issues; manage relationships with in-store management and staff, as well as consumers, to ensure home appliance brand’’s goals are met
· Coordinate and conduct demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours and special event schedule planning; facilitate in-store activities to optimize sales and increase sell-through of home appliance brand’ products
· Report all issues with home appliance brand’ product displays and tracks resolution, ensure home appliance brand products are set to plan-o-gram and gain commitments for increased shelf share
· Compile competitive realities and insights as well as feedback on products, displays, and overall strategy.
· Complete all required reporting for field training activities on a timely basis
· Adhere to pre-determined budgets, policies and procedures; execute program initiatives as directed
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience selling in the retail channel (experience selling home entertainment and/or home appliances products preferred)
· Training experience, and/or project management experience helpful
· Must reside in a central area within the assigned territory and have reliable transportation
· Ability to travel daily within assigned territory and approximately 15% of the time outside of the market.
· Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs with the ability to move, install, and/or setup product as needed in stores or for special events and trainings.
· Knowledge of retail business, execution, and products
· Strong sales analytical skills including data analysis, planning and influencing skills
· Must be able to use all tools to create and execute gap analysis and planning down to the RSA level
· Ability to work collaboratively with other team members in the field and headquarters
· Self-driven with the ability to work independently and complete multiple store visits daily
· Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task, effectively manage conflicting priorities, and meet established deadlines
· Ability to manage people or teams when necessary, on a project by project basis.
· Ability and willingness to work varying schedules based on client needs, including nights and weekends, as needed
· Professional in demeanor, dress, and behavior at all times
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related computer hardware and software
The Lynne Experience, LTD.
Oklahoma City, OK