An established Rheumatology practice in Tampa, FL is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner join their team. This is a full time (Monday-Friday), clinic based opportunity. No call requirements.
- Diagnose and treat various rheumatologic conditions
- Perform in-clinic procedures
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- 1+ years of rheumatology experience as a PA/NP
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation plus percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental/vision options, 401k, PTO, CME
The Lyle Group, LLCLyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be the largest PA and NP search firm in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and locum basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.