Highly successful orthopedic practice in Orange County, California is seeking an experienced physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join their team on a part-time basis. This position is strictly clinic-based, working one-on-one with a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician. Hours and schedule are flexible and ideal candidates with have at least 1 to 2 years of orthopedics, PM&R, or pain management experience. Apply today to learn more about this outstanding opportunity!
- Flexible part-time position - 2 to 3 days per week (roughly 15 to 25 hours)
- Clinic only - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (no surgery)
- Sports Medicine and spine/back/neck patients
- Nerve blocks, injections, post-op treatment plans, etc.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of orthopedics, PM&R, or pain management experience
- Active California Physician Assistant License
- Active DEA License
The Lyle Group, LLCLyle Health is a specialized Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be the largest PA and NP search firm in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and locum basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.