Our client in Deerfield, IL is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their team! Flexible hours and a competitive salary are offered.
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
• Provide psychopharmacological treatment to patients under the supervision of a psychiatrist
• Outpatient and inpatient clinic
• Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
• Knowledge of casework treatment processes, interviewing techniques and community resources related to treatment plans.
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
• Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Active Illinois state license
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Graduate of an accredited physician assistant or nursing program
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• New graduates interested in this specialty are encouraged to apply