Our client in Las Vegas is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their team!
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Work along side their collaborative team of skilled neurologists
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an advanced practice provider, preferable in neurology but will consider pain management or cardiology.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Active Nevada state license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities