A highly successful neurosurgery practice in Athens, Georgia is seeking a physician assistant to join their growing team! Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years of neurosurgery experience, however candidates with other surgical experience (such as orthopedics, spine, trauma, etc.) will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and expanding group in a popular mid-sized city. Apply today for more details!
- Full-time position - Neurosurgery
- Perform first-assist duties in the OR for spinal and cranial cases
- Rounding on hospital inpatients
- Patient histories, physical examinations, patient workups
- Order and schedule laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures
- Management of post-operative and critically ill patients
- Communicate directly with physicians and other APPs for patient care
- Previous experience as a physician assistant in the neurosurgery field
- Previous experience as a physician assistant in another surgical field (orthopedics, spine, trauma, etc.)
- Active Georgia Physician Assistant License, or ability to obtain
- DEA License
- Highly competitive base salary
- Annual incentive bonuses
- CME allowance
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
The Lyle Group, LLCLyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be the largest PA and NP search firm in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and locum basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.