We are seeking a Physician Assistant with Dermatology experience to join our team. You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician.
- Administer injections, perform skin biopsies, MOHS first-assist
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience as a physician assistant or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Lyle Group, LLCLyle Health is a specialized staffing and consulting firm. Founded in 2005, Lyle Health has since grown to be the largest PA and NP search firm in the country. We place candidates on both a permanent and locum basis and also offer consulting services on salary negotiation, retention techniques, interview process and how to build effective and robust applicant pipelines. Lyle Health is experienced and able to meet any demand, large or small. Clients and candidates love our service, the caliber of our candidates and the transparency with which we communicate.