Seasonal Customer Care Representative
- Expired: August 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join us in Telling the Stories of Santa’s North Pole!
The Lumistella Company is looking for Seasonal Customer Care Representatives (Temporary) to join our team!
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for phone coverage for the Customer Care Department and directly communicates to the customer, providing exceptional customer service. He/she handles customers’ direct requests including entering orders, resolving issues, concerns, replacements, returns. He/she protects the “Elf Brand” by keeping the magic alive with all incoming children’s inquiries regarding the Elf and North Pole. This seasonal role will require 35 hours/week from late August – mid/late December.
Essential work activities or job duties which will be performed by this position.
- Provides exceptional customer service, receives and responds promptly to customer requests
- Answering phone calls from wholesale customers, retail customers, and children
- Collects required customer information to complete product orders to company standards; Places, edits, or cancels orders as requested by the customer
- Collects payment information and enters into the system
- Processes returns and replacements on orders for both wholesale and retail customers
Required knowledge or skills:
Enjoys working with customers and demonstrates a pleasant, friendly style; employs a professional phone etiquette while on the phone
- Knowledge of basic computer applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to “think on their feet”
- Ability to successfully balance multiple requests and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Software knowledge: Outlook, SharePoint, Excel and NAV
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish is not required but preferred
High school graduate; 2 to 4-year college degree preferred
The Lumistella Company
BusinessView all jobs at The Lumistella Company