Career Opportunity for Growth with a New Private Social Club
Manages, controls, and plans the activities of the bar and service standards in all dining areas; ensures quality of all food and beverage for all members and guests.
• Plans, supervises, and allocates the day-to-day operational activities of the bar and dining room.
• Schedules staff according to the level of customer demand.
• Ongoing staff training and development.
• Prepares daily accounting reports including forecasting and daily sales records.
• Prepares weekly payroll reports timely.
• Forecasts the daily flow of customers and adjusts the number of staff for each shift accordingly.
• Ensures that the inventory of the bar is well managed; vendor relations and purchasing of all inventory needed.
• Tracks all the sales of all types of drinks including beers, cocktails, wines, spirits, food and beverages.
• Prepares bar/beverage menus. Collaborates with the Kitchen Manager/Chef; reviews all food menus.
• Assist in planning club events, including beverage seminars and wine dinners for members.
• Ensures that the bar and all services areas are cleaned daily.
• Maintains the POS system, including menu updates, pricing updates and member preferences.
• Responsible for end of the day cash handling and reporting.
• Responsible for daily input of AV/IT materials needed throughout the bar and service areas.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Responsible for training and staff direction to ensure high standards are met.
• Will be asked to bartend from time to time and/or as needed to meet the customer and business needs.
Food and Beverage Manger (Job Description page two)
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: Two to four years of related experience.
• Private Club Management experience a plus.
• Bartending Experience Required.
• Beverage Knowledge, Emphasis on Bourbon, Scotch and Wine
• Prior Purchasing, Vendor Relations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• POS | AV/IT
• Active listening
• Service orientation
• Accounting, Financial Reporting
• Serv. Safe Certified
• State ABC Laws and Lager Laws
• Social perceptiveness
• Critical thinking
• The ability to stand for long periods of time
• The ability to lift 50lbs
• Key holder, ability to open and close the business
The Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for the Food and Beverage operations of the club and overseeing all aspects of service standards and training. Expected to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Louisville Thoroughbred Society
Why Work Here?Premier, social country club in Louisville KY
Opportunity for Career Growth with a New Private Social Club in Louisville