We are currently looking for a passionate, fun, results driven Property Manager for our property- Lofts at USC!
Job Summary: The Property Manager has strong leadership, customer service and business acumen. They are accountable for all aspects of their property’s operations, including financial performance, resident satisfaction and retention, as well as developing an engaged and effective team. As a Property Manager, you direct leasing activity, marketing, maintenance and overall business operations.
- Identify trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations and training.
- Prioritize curb appeal and maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property and market.
- Market your property through proactive and innovative approaches focusing on niche market
- Drive the leasing process by guiding the team through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Direct maintenance operations by partnering with your Maintenance Supervisor to provide a sparkling product through preventive maintenance, timely and efficient repairs, and a highly organized make-ready process.
- Partner with your Regional Manager and Home Office to prepare and follow an operating budget and to plan community capital improvements, repairs, contract developments, and negotiations.
- Oversee all accounting functions associated with the property, including processing invoices, paying bills, and assisting with collections, evictions, and managing resident accounts and charges
Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience leading a high performance team
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package available, including health, vision and dental options. Includes company paid STD, LTD and life insurance