Pre K Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience. We treat our members like family!
- So fresh and so clean, clean! It’s important that we work to keep our gym and lobby area cleaned and disinfected at all times.
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang ‘late night’ (or like 6-10pm, but who’s counting?) with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love celebrating kid’s success. (A background in child development, physical education, gymnastics or dance helps as well.)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school classmates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We get to build relationships with kids and their families and those relationships last a lifetime!
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we’re sure going to train you like it is.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Little Gym Franchising Corporate.
The Little Gym of Litchfield Park
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at The Little Gym of Litchfield Park