Life’s too short to not work someplace awesome! If you have tons of energy, love kids and are looking for a way to give back to your community, you may be the person we are looking for! We are seeking both full-time and part-time instructors!
What we expect from you…
- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here.
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang late night with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in every single day.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We take our fun pretty seriously but also take the role we play in our community and with each child we meet seriously. The relationships you’ll build here will last a lifetime.
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we are sure going to train you like it is.
Dance Experience - We are looking for teachers with 1-3 years experience either competing or teaching.
But seriously read the fine print…
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids 4 months through 12 years. For nearly four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for? We’ve been waiting for you!
The Little Gym of Fayetteville and Wilmington