Scheduling Manager - Signing Bonus
Experience within the home care industry is preferred, but not required. The ideal candidate has previous experience scheduling, is comfortable answering and placing phone calls, and is proficient with a computer while also willing to learn the Agency's internal software. The candidate should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with agency clients and employees. Benefits include competitive pay, PTO, Sick Leave, Health and Dental Insurance, Long-term Disability, and 401(k) with match. Signing bonus paid on first week's payroll.
- $50,000 - $60,000
- Manage the care schedules for all agency clients and communicate schedule changes to clients in a timely manner
- Ensure all agency caregivers are working their desired schedules
- Answer inbound calls/emails and place outbound calls/emails to clients and employees
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to making photocopies, filing and shredding of documents, etc.
- Available to assist with in- and out-bound calls during non-office hours
- Maintains customer and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping internal information confidential
- Work Monday through Friday in our Lutherville-Timonium office - business hours are 8am to 5pm
- Experience with scheduling preferred
- Experience with administrative and clerical work
- Proficiency with a computer and in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
The Lisa Vogel AgencyTimonium, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.