Public Relations ~ ASSISTANT
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Account Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What We Offer You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the company CEO and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
Candidates with backgrounds or interest in retail, customer service, customer service call center, retail counter help, sales, sales associate, retail store key holder, customer service representative, retail representative, retail cashier, retail stocker, assistant customer service manager, assistant retail manager, retail management, or a retail store manager.