8Brand \ Marketing Assistant \ Entry Level to Management
If the natural gravitation towards relationship development is a key component of your personality, you love the thrill of a challenge, enjoy engaging with diverse personality types, and have an outgoing disposition, then we want you to join our Marketing team!
Our Marketing firm is looking for Entry-Level candidates seeking new career opportunities with tons of growth potential. We represent several major companies throughout the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. This position is ideal for an entry level individual, with fewer than 5 years experience in Marketing, Management, or Business related fields looking to gain experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Business Management and Account Development.
*We are not currently offering call center, front desk, receptionist, or graphic design positions*
Some of your responsibilities as a Marketing Representative with FBC include the following:
- Attending daily marketing strategy and planning meetings
- Territory Management and basic outside sales
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge
- Meeting with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base face to face
- Creating and exploring marketing/branding opportunities in order to develop a customized marketing plan and execute from start to finish under supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Building and maintaining new client relationships
- Representing client brands in a professional manner
- Promoting multiple marketing campaigns and managing client accounts
Our team oriented environment and high standards for excellence are conducive to individuals looking to gain experience and launch their long-term careers.
Here are some qualifications you, our ideal candidate, should posses:
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred, or in process of completion
- Strong desire to exceed expectations; you are competitive and like to win
- Student mentality; willingness to learn and eager to have personalized mentoring from our Executive Team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; you have the ability to be genuine and connect with diverse personality types with a personal, one-on-one approach
- High level of emotional intelligence; the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Strong work ethic; the belief that hard work is intrinsically virtuous (opportunity = hard work)
- Excellent verbal communication skills; you are easy to talk to and communicate effectively in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Approachable and relatable demeanor; people not only gravitate to you, but feel comfortable in conversation with you
- Positive attitude is a must! Attitudes are infectious; we are a pro-optimist team!
Strong consideration for candidates with leadership experience in community / collegiate, organizations, chapters, teams, groups, and societies.
Thank you for your interest! Apply below, we are hiring immediately! Only local candidates with Immediate Full Time availability will be considered.