About the Company
The Life Link, a non-profit agency in Santa Fe, helps hungry, homeless, and displaced individuals and families achieve self-sufficiency through emergency assistance, housing, employment services, and other supportive programs including advanced addiction and mental health treatment services. Become part of a motivated, client-centered interdisciplinary team dedicated to improving individual and community health by breaking the cycles of chronic homelessness, mental illness, trauma, exploitation and addiction.
About the Opportunity
A licensed social worker is responsible for providing both individual and group therapy to persons with severe and persistent mental illness, trauma, chemical dependency and co-occurring diagnosis. To further explore how you can be a vital piece to improving our community, check out our website thelifelink.org
· Provides individual and group therapy utilizing evidence based practices such as CBT, EMDR, motivational interviewing and experiential practices such as art therapy and mindfulness (currently providers are working from home via telehealth)
· Implements various treatments and protocols to provide guidance and appropriately address client situations
· Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
· Develops an annual comprehensive psychosocial assessment
· Continually assess client situations and provide the proper ongoing treatments
· Educate and involve family members or other loved ones in the treatment process when necessary
· When required, refers clients to outside sources or agencies that can better address their specific needs
· Documents in the medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies
· Maintains the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation
· Maintains all required licenses and the appropriate insurance
· Master’s degree in Social Work
· Current LCSW
· At least one year experience providing treatment both individual and group therapy to persons with severe and persistent mental illness, trauma, chemical dependency and co-occurring diagnosis
· Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
The Life Link conducts pre-employment drug testing and a pre-employment criminal background check.
The Life Link offers a generous time off policy, as well as health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k plan.
Both weekly group and individual supervision is provided
4 hours paid per week for self-care
Earn CEUs while being paid
Salary is dependent on experience.
No phone calls please.
Life Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to protected class status such as race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, age, or genetics.
Job Type: Part-time or full-time
- Monday to Friday (flexible)
- clinical: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Required)
The Life Link