Apartment Make Ready Technicians NEEDED!!!
The Liberty Group is HIRING NOW for Apartment Make Ready Technicians in the Duluth, GA and surrounding area. ($13.00+ Depending On Experience)
The Liberty Group prides ourselves in having the best Apartment Make Ready Technician candidates who are very customer service driven. This means that you must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively with the on-site team.
Also an opportunity to work with Nationally Recognized Management Companies!
Apartment Make Ready Technician Job Responsibilities:
· Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner as a Apartment Make Ready Technician.
· Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair as an Apartment Make Ready Technician.
· Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
· Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as an Apartment Make Ready Technician.
· Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
· Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems.
· Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
· Performs on-call and after hours emergency services as required.
· Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
· Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
· Apartment Make Ready Technician may also do pressure washing and use paint spray guns.
Apartment Make Ready Technician Requirements:
- At least 6 months of multi-family experience
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Reliable transportation required
- Willing to submit to a background check
- A/C, EPA or HVAC certification (a bonus)
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!
Please leave a message at 678-909-0248 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***We offer $150 for referrals!!!***
If you know anyone looking for work and you refer them to us we will pay you $150 after the candidate completes our application and works 80 hours!
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.