The Liberty Group- NOW HIRING Non-Certified and Certified Maintenance Technicians (Up to $20.00/hour Depending On Experience)
We are NOW HIRING experienced Apartment Maintenance Technicians throughout the Decatur, Chamblee and surrounding areas!
Non-Certified and Certified Maintenance Technicians Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Schedule Maintenance duties needed throughout the property
- Must be safety-conscious
- Will oversee various projects with great multitasking skills
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills, present information in a clear and concise manner, exercise critical thinking skills, proper documentation of projects.
- Superb customer relations skill
**You may also be responsible for performing minor carpentry work inside the apartments to repair, update and ensure the safety of residents living within said premises.
**As the Maintenance Tech you are responsible for service calls needing immediate attention.
**Must adhere to community policies and procedures, and regulations of a consistent basis.
**Many more duties apply.
**Highly desired for you to have current HVAC, EPA I & II and/or CPO.
Non-Certified and Certified Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
· At least 6 months of multi-family experience
· Valid Driver’s License required
· Reliable transportation required
· Willing to submit to a background check
The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
***Please leave a message at 678-909-0248 or send resume to email@example.com***
*Employment eligibility as well as background checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.