The Liberty Group Springfield, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apartment Leasing Consultant
Have apartment leasing experience? Apply Today!
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual with proven success in leasing apartments, who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit! Professional demeanor and attire is required.
Essential Job Functions for Leasing Consultant:
- Provides first-line customer service for prospective residents and current residents
- Leads tours of the community showing vacant units and showcasing amenities with the goal of closing a sale
- Contacts and tracks all internet leads, referrals and walk-ins
- Prepares and processes lease applications
- Collects rental payments from residents each month
- Assists with coordinating resident events and activities
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Leasing Consultant:
- 6 months of multi-family industry experience
- Pass an extensive background check
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media, along with Multifamily software such as Yardi or Onesite, etc.
- Ability to work daily, weekend, as required
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Temp, Temp-to-hire, Direct Hire
The Liberty Group