We are hiring experienced leasing consultants for the holidays to assist at multiple communities in the greater Seattle area. If you have a great attitude, are reliable, and customer service-oriented then we want to meet you!
Essential Job Functions for Leasing Consultant:
- Provides first-line customer service for prospective residents and current residents
- Leads tours of the community showing vacant units and showcasing amenities with the goal of closing a sale
- Contacts and tracks all internet leads, referrals and walk-ins
- Prepares and processes lease applications
- Collects rental payments from residents each month
- Assists with coordinating resident events and activities
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Leasing Consultant:
- 6 months of multi-family industry experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today!
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in, please email your resume to Seattle@TheLibertyGroup.com or call our office today to schedule an interview at 206-607-9631.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.