We are currently seeking Apartment Maintenance Technicians to join our team at The Liberty Group!
· Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
· Estimate time and extent of repairs
· Perform routine preventive maintenance
· Maintain material and supply inventory
· Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
· Resolve issues in the areas of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
· Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status
· Ability to multitask and prioritize.
· Cleaning of grounds, including common areas.
· Performs on-call and after hour emergency services as required.
· Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
· Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
· Ability to handle physical workload
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· At least 6 months of multi-family experience
· Valid Driver’s License required
· Reliable transportation required
· Willing to submit to a background check
· A/C , EPA, 410a, CPO or HVAC certification (preferred but not required)
· The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
*Employment eligibility as well as background checks will be performed.
The Liberty Group has been doing recruiting and placements in the multifamily industry since 1977 and experience matters when helping you find the perfect fit for your new opportunity! We offer lots of great benefits such as: Employee of the Month program, 1000-Hour club where Holiday, Vacation pay, Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plans and 401k are options you can choose, Amazing Referral Program where you have the potential to earn $100 for each great candidate like yourself that you send our way, FREE training for leasing and assistant manager candidates with our monthly Leasing 101 and Leasing 102 courses and monthly EPA Certification Testing to get your EPA Universal, Type I, II or III Certification for ONLY $35 for EPA. We work with thousands of the very BEST management firms nationwide! Don’t let your resume sit in an abyss of others if you apply to these companies on your own, let us help you get in front of the companies YOU want to work for! Apply to be a part of The Liberty Group family today.
The Liberty Group
Why Work Here?
Your Success is Our Business