Certified Maintenance Technician
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for an Experienced Maintenance Technician to start ASAP.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
· Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
· Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
· Manages records of activity in maintenance log.
· Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
· Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
· Provide preventative maintenance and repair on A/C and other mechanical systems as a Maintenance Technician.
· Maintain snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
· Performs on-call and after-hours emergency services as required.
· Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
· Candidates must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
· Pressure washing, use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Maintenance Technicians Requirements:
· At least 6 months of multi-family experience
· Valid Driver’s License required
· Reliable transportation required
· Willing to submit to a background check
· A/C , EPA or HVAC certification
· The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group has been doing recruiting and placements in the multifamily industry since 1977 and experience matters when helping you find the perfect fit for your new opportunity! We offer lots of great benefits such as: Employee of the Month program, 1000-Hour club where Holiday, Vacation pay, Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plans and 401k are options you can choose, Amazing Referral Program where you have the potential to earn $100 for each great candidate like yourself that you send our way, FREE training for leasing and assistant manager candidates with our monthly Leasing 101 and Leasing 102 courses and monthly EPA/410a Certification Testing to get your EPA Universal, Type I, II or III and/or 410a Certification for ONLY $35 for EPA and $30 for 410a. We work with thousands of the very BEST management firms nationwide! Don’t let your resume sit in an abyss of others if you apply to these companies on your own, let us help you get in front of the companies YOU want to work for! Apply to be a part of The Liberty Group family today. Find out what other candidates just like you say about their experience with The Liberty Group…
“I started a full time job as the result of being a temp for The Liberty Group, for which I am very grateful. Thank you." – Lonny, Maintenance Tech
"I got my start in this industry with Liberty Group. They were always a phone call away with any issues I had and always had me placed on an assignment." – Brian, Maintenance Tech
"Everything is wonderful here and I am enjoying both the opportunity and challenges that go along with the daily work schedules not to mention the positive attitudes of the staff, it couldn't get better than this. Thank you for your interest in my assignment and have a pleasant weekend." – Carlos, Maintenance Tech
"Liberty Group has been a lifesaver for me and I am currently employed by them. I am working for one of Liberty groups clients in Winston Salem. The professionalism of this company is amazing and they even make calls or send emails to me asking if I’m still doing okay on my assignment. Liberty takes care of their own and I recommend them more than any other service. I got called in for an assignment 5 weeks ago and the apartment complex already wants to hire me full time. Apply yall!” –Dale, Maintenance Tech
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Liberty Group
Why Work Here?
Your Success is Our Business