We are currently searching for Experienced Apartment Tax Credit /HUD Assistant Property Manager to work with some of the top names in property management. The Multi Family industry is growing at warp speed and positions are available to help people secure new homes in our city. If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual with a knack for sales who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit!
Overview: The manager is directly responsible for managing the site
Marketing: Keep properties occupied with qualified tenants through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective tenants.
Tenant relations: Develop rental agreements, selects qualified tenants, collects deposits and rents, enforces terms of rental agreements, resolves tenant complaints, oversees eviction proceedings if necessary.
Facilities management: Schedule maintenance and repairs, negotiates contracts with vendors, regularly inspects property to ensure it is in good working order, quickly resolves emergency maintenance issues.
Financial reporting: Keep financial records from property operations, creates monthly financial reports for property owner.
Owner relations: Keep open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, and financial issues.
Job Responsibilities of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Support the daily operations of the Property Manager by performing administrative tasks
- Good knowledge of property management and maintenance
- Ability to address all needs of resident relations
- Ability to lead & direct a team to achieve goals & to interact with all with courtesy, tact and poise
- Collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits,
- Prepares and Submits Rent Roll, Verifies Income Complies with HUD, TCAC or other regulations
- Maintains Waiting List, Prepares and Processes Leases
- Supervises on-site Staff Processes Evictions, Conducts Annual Inspections and Coordinates Repairs for HUD Properties, submits Vouchers
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and detailed environment.
- Knowledgeable in Section 8, HUD or Tax Credit Tax Credit regulations
- Apartment software experience a PLUS!( Yardi, Voyager, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
- Customer service, Listening, and Interpersonal skills
- Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
Knowledge & Skills Needed
- Experience with Tax Credit / HUD / Section 8 communities
- Must have current CA Real Estate License or be able to obtain one within 9 months of hire
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills
- If applying for Manager position, must have experience in managing 100 units or more
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
- Pass an extensive background check
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today!
If you feel that this position would be something that you are interested in, please email your resume to SanJose@TheLibertyGroup.com or call our office today to schedule an interview at 669.231.0024.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Liberty Group
Why Work Here?
Your Success is Our Business