We are currently searching for EXPERIENCED Leasing Consultants to work with some of the top names in property management.
For Immediate Response please submit Resumes to email@example.com or Call 206-607-9631 for more details.
Essential Job Functions for Leasing Consultant:
- Lease apartments and sell ancillary products and services
- Provide a quality leasing experience for future residents as it relates to their interaction with the community
- Provides professional service at all times, exercising discretion as it relates to confidential resident, property and company information
- Assists residents with work order requests, ensuring quality and completion
- Compliance with company standards and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- Assists with coordinating resident events and activities
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Leasing Consultant:
- 6 months of multi-family industry experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Yardi, OneSite, OnSite, etc. a plus!
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
The Multi Family industry is growing at warp speed and positions are available to help people secure new homes in our city. If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual with a knack for sales who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit!
For Immediate Response please submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 206-607-9631 For More Details.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.