Make Ready Technician- The Liberty Group
We are immediately hiring for Make Ready Technicians to start ASAP in the Clearwater Area!
Make Ready Technicians Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements as a Make Ready Technician.
- Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas as requested by supervisor.
- Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing and electrical.
- Pressure washing and use of paint spray guns is a plus.
Make Ready Technician Requirements:
- At least 6 months of multi-family experience
- Reliable transportation required
- Willing to submit to a background check
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
- Must have own tools
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.