Experienced Leasing Agent needed in Bensenville, IL. We are looking for the BEST of the BEST in closing techniques.
The Leasing Agent is the heartbeat of the community! The ideal candidate has at least 6 months of on-site Multi-Family Leasing experience with a strong emphasis on sales and customer service. As a Leasing Agent, you will demonstrate the apartment homes and present the community to prospective residents, manage the leasing process from start to finish, be responsible for assisting with resident relations, have strong communication skills, must be familiar with Fair Housing, be comfortable using a computer, and must be able to multi-task in a busy environment.
Yardi, AIM or similar property management software experience required. Social media marketing experience a plus. Weekend hours may be required.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Demonstrate apartment homes & community to prospective residents
- Greet prospective residents
- Provide customer service to current residents
- Oversee all aspects of the leasing process
- Accept rental payments
- Comply with Federal, State and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide general clerical assistance to community office.
- Complete all tasks deemed necessary by on-site team members
- 6 months of Multi-Family industry experience
- Pass an extensive background check
- Leasing License
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
*Employment eligibility as well as background checks will be performed.
Please leave a message 312-883-4120 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org