Immediate openings! Being a Groundskeeper / Porter is a fantastic way you get your foot in the door to the Apartment Industry which is HIGH DEMAND!
Some of the job functions of a Porter/Groundskeeper:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on own, on occasion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Interior painting experience.
- Pick up trash & debris from grounds.
- Water plants; pull weeds; lawn care; using a leaf blower and power-washer; cleaning breezeways/hallways.
- Maintain doggie stations; PET clean-up.
- [Summer time] Clean pools & clean up around them, daily. Stock pool house. Knowledge of pool chemicals is a plus.
- Cleaning stairs and handling general janitorial duties in common areas.
- Delivering property flyers/notices.
- Clean and pick-up laundry rooms; clean lint-trays, sweep the floor and empty trash.
- Assist in apartment trash-outs and general property clean-up.
- Use leaf-blower to clean outdoor common areas. Power washing sidewalks, pools, buildings, etc.
- Check smoke alarms & replace batteries as necessary.
- Check security lighting and replace bulbs (under 6' high).
- Replace switch plates and air conditioning filters.
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment.
- Fantastic and professional customer service when encountering residents.
- Grounds workers are the property’s eyes and ears; notifying management of any items requiring immediate attention on the property.
Candidates need to have a valid driver's license, reliable way to work, good contact numbers and ability to pass hiring screening. Compensation is dependent on candidate's work experience and prospective property size.
Apply Today or Email us to get the application process started at: Boston@thelibertygroup.com or call 617-386-7199
The Liberty Group offers referral bonuses to hired associates because GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE!
Employment eligibility, background, and reference checks will be performed. The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.