Apartment Community Maintenance Tech
The Liberty Group
Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The Liberty Group is hiring for multiple levels of apartment maintenance positions, from basic grounds/introductory maintenance , to experienced maintenance for permanent positions and temporary staffing.
About the Position:
Maintenance technicians are responsible for many aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
- Troubleshoot repair issues
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds, amenities
- Basic knowledge of equipment functions, and appliances
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance requests, routine preventative maintenance, schedules, and repairs as needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Some knowledge of building maintenance and repair
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and clients
- Able to perform work responsibilities at locations within 20 miles of home
- Must have reliable transportation
- Great work ethic
- Owning basic tools is a plus!
Pre-Employment background check required.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. #ZRM
The Liberty Group
AddressOverland Park, KS
Real EstateView all jobs at The Liberty Group
Get fresh Apartment Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!