Apartment Community Maintenance Tech
The Liberty Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Unemployed or underemployed, take advantage of our immediate openings with local, as well as nationally recognized properties. Don’t miss the Opportunity to advance your Career!!
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for experienced Apartment Community Maintenance Tech for multiple locations in the greater Chandler area.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Perform all make-ready duties including but not limited to: painting, vinyl tile, punch-out & sheetrock repair and trash-outs.
- Must have experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing.
- Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Must meet the following qualifications:
- At least 6 months of onsite experience
- Valid I.D. required
- Have reliable transportation
- Own tools necessary to perform basic turns
Hourly Salary:$18 & up ( depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity for those who have Hotel, Rehab, Condo, Construction and Carpentry experience and want to get into the multi-family industry!
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.#zrm
The Liberty Group
Real EstateView all jobs at The Liberty Group
Get fresh Maintenance Technologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.