Apartment Community Lead Maintenance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Supervises and coordinates on-site maintenance staff, including hiring, training, and coaching. May oversee the landscape and housekeeping functions of the property.
- Receives, organizes, and prioritizes maintenance work orders. Performs services as requested by residents or preventative maintenance as required to keep equipment operating efficiently.
- Ensures that work orders are completed properly and promptly by repairing or replacing equipment personally or by coordinating the efforts of the maintenance team.
- Assists other maintenance staff with complex and/or labor-intensive work orders to ensure jobs are completed safely and timely.
- Contacts and oversees vendors for work not performed in-house. Inspects and approves contracted work completed.
- Develops and maintains preventive maintenance schedule and assigns tasks for completion by maintenance staff.
- Coordinates service staff to ensure market-ready turns of vacant apartment units to specifications as quickly as possible to meet leasing demand.
- Monitors and regularly inspects the property, apartment units, landscape, and maintenance repairs for quality, readiness and safety. Identifies and addresses needs for improvement, repair and/or replacement. Operates a motor vehicle.
- Keeps the maintenance shop clean, organized and in good working order. May order necessary equipment, parts and supplies for the community based upon the maintenance budget.
- Ensures the resolution of resident issues and complaints in cooperation with the staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and three to five years of experience in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- A/C repair experience required
- EPA Type II or III or Universal license is required, CAMT is a plus
- Valid driver’s license required
- Supervisory experience preferred
The Liberty Group
Real EstateView all jobs at The Liberty Group