Lia Auto Group - Automotive Office Manager
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Lia Auto Group is seeking experienced Automotive Office Manager(s) to join our team.
COMPENSATION RANGE: $70K-$100K+ based on experience
SIGN ON BONUS: N/A
- Prepare a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and deadlines
- Hire, supervise and provide continuous training for cashiers, title clerks, bookkeepers and payables staff
- Review accuracy of all posted transactions including but not limited to bank deposits, vehicle deals, commissions, payables and receivables, rebates, floor plan, warranty claims and advertising
- Review all schedules and perform multiple reconciliations weekly and monthly
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures ensuring compliance with all regulations
- Prepare and file all tax returns and payments adhering to strict deadlines
- Compile information and prepare reports as requested by management and/or dealer principal
- Assist in completion of all annual reviews and audits
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner with multiple department managers and staff
- Attend manager meetings as requested
- Any other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of dealership procedures
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Willingness to take initiative & follow through on tasks until completion
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Professional personal appearance & positive attitude
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Weekly
- An employer funded Life Insurance Plan
- Discounts on services and parts
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
The Lia Auto Group is one of the top 100 automotive groups in the country, established in 1977 by Bill Lia Sr. The group consists of 21 dealerships throughout New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, offering a variety of manufacturers including Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Infiniti, Volkswagen, and Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram (CJDR). Lia also provides rental and full-body repair services at the Lia Collision Center in Colonie, NY.
The Lia Group Companies has since grown to include Vent Fitness, Lia Insurance Agency, BurgerFi, and various commercial properties including Hamilton Square shopping center in Guilderland, NY. Our team of over 1,500 dedicated staff members have delivered quality products and exceptional consumer experiences for over 40 years.
With a long history of success and continuous expansion, the Lia Auto Group provides ample opportunity for development and growth to current and future employees. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, and a rewarding, safety-conscious work environment. We seek those who can help us take our growth and service to the next level.
We are heavily involved in supporting the communities we live in and work in and look for people to join us in volunteerism and fundraising efforts for many local charities and non-profit organizations.
The Lia GroupAlbany, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.