Automotive Sales Consultant
The Lia Group Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lia Hyundai Hartford is seeking experienced Salesperson with a proven track record selling new and used vehicles while maintaining exemplary CSI. We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Founded in 1979, Lia Auto Group consists of over 1200 dedicated team members at 21 locations throughout NY, MA and CT. We offer our quality products and deliver exceptional consumer experiences for over 40 years. We have a long history of success and growth providing continuous opportunity for development. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, a safety-conscious, drug-free work environment. We seek those who can help us take our growth and service to the next levels.
Community: We are heavily involved in supporting our communities we live and work in and look for people to join us in volunteerism and fund raising efforts for many local charities and non-profit organizations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer funded Life Insurance Plan
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Weekly
- Growth Opportunities
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on services and parts
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Competitive compensation plan
- Paid training for up to three weeks
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance to customers who enter the dealership lot or showroom
- Develop a very strong understand of automobiles and our offerings; including features, trim levels, capabilities, competitive models, etc.
- Qualify customers by understanding their requirements and interests and using this information to determine the best vehicle and options to fit their needs
- Demonstrate and perform "walk-around" by successfully explaining features, safety, characteristics; perform test-drives and explain warranties, safety ratings, and fuel mileage
- Overcome objections in a highly efficient manner to close deals; negotiate and ask for deals, complete pre-sale documents, work with customer's insurance companies
- Set realistic expectations with customer and guide them throughout the entire vehicle purchasing process
- Develop strong rapport with new and repeat customers to ensure repeat business and referrals; suggesting trade-ins, responding quickly to customer inquiries, recommending various sales campaigns
- Follow-up with sold and unsold clients through various tools and software including;
- Report to sales manager and general manager regarding new and pending deals, objectives, daily activities, and analysis.
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to respond well to direction and suggestions of management
- Ability and desire to achieve individual and department goals
- Punctual and reliable
- Comfortable speaking with customers over the phone, via email and text, and face-to-face
- Ability to negotiate in accordance with trained method
- Clean & valid driver's license
- Willing to work nights and weekends