Shipping / Warehouse Clerk -- Immediate Opening!
The Leslie Company is a manufacturer of Binders, Index Tabs, Calendars, Folders and Custom Packaging. We have been located in the Kansas City area since 1977. We are looking for individuals who seek long-term, secure and professionally-challenging employment.
- Maintain a clean, organized floor and warehouse area.
- Transport materials and maneuvering around heavy equipment using forklifts or pallet jackets.
- Stock and pull inventory items.
- Read and implement job ticket effectively and efficiently.
- Read and differentiate part numbers and materials.
- Pack, sort, shrink-wrap boxes and skids.
- Ship packages via Fed Ex, UPS and truck lines.
- This position requires a general knowledge of how to read/use a tape measure/ruler, caliper, and a micrometer to measure material properly.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a work team environment.
- 3 or more years general work experience preferred, but not required.
- Forklift certification preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift 50+ pounds regularly
- First Shift Position: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime.
We offer and excellent salary plus bonuses. Our benefit package includes paid health insurance, 401(K) matching program and paid vacation.
Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 80 staff members.
The Leslie Company
Why Work Here?The Leslie Company is a family-owned and operated national manufacturer of custom imprinted presentation packaging since 1977. We specialize in binders, tabs, folders, report covers, and document holders manufactured to custom specifications. Our capabilities in digital text printing, and line of calendars and specialty products continues to grow in popularity. Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 80 staff members.
Great Benefits - Manufacturing in the USA!