Mortgage Loan Processor
The Lending Group CO Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As part of our top-producing team, you'll be responsible for handling all aspects of the "contract to close" phase of the loan process.
Your strong eye for detail and exceptional customer service skills will be crucial in this position, as you will diligently gather information, field questions, and handle any last-minute changes so that mortgage applications race over the finish line.
Candidates should have a strong ability to prioritize and multitask without being micro-managed to meet multiple deadlines and work well in a team environment.
If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team that will help you grow your career in the mortgage industry, look no further, apply today!
$60,000 - $75,000+ At PlanResponsibilities:
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Manage a loan pipeline and maintain an efficient and compliant flow through the loan process
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Solid understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- 2+ years of mortgage processing experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
The Lending Group is a retail mortgage lender that provides a complete range of premium mortgage products and services to meet the needs of its clients. We originate first and second residential mortgage loans for Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo and Reverse borrowers Nationwide.
The Lending Group CO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Lending Group CO