We provide coaching, leads and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- One-on-one mentoring?
- An abundance of leads?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- In-house marketing?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.Compensation:
$85,000+ no ceiling on incomeResponsibilities:
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Customer service oriented
- Follow scripts and plan to achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets
- Outbound calling, email communication, and coordination to schedule appointments
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Remains calm and proactive in high pressure situations
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Positive, enthusiastic motivated and solution oriented
- Organized and quick to respond
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Energetic, driven and goal-oriented
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
Are you looking for a place to grow as an individual, to make a difference, and be part of something that is bigger than yourself? What makes The Lenard Team successful is the idea that people with a shared vision within a small group of like minded individuals can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone.
We believe in life long learning, striving to meet potential, and always providing a quality consumer experience worthy of a five star review. The team has been around since 1985 but it is always evolving with the times. The trend is toward teams and ours is positioned to outshine in Long Island real estate. If you have the drive, we can provide the tools for your success.