We provide coaching, leads and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- One-on-one mentoring?
- An abundance of leads?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- In-house marketing?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.Compensation:
$85,000+ no ceiling on incomeResponsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer to ensure satisfactory close
- Customer service oriented
- Follow scripts and plan to achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets
- Outbound calling, email communication, and coordination to schedule appointments
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Well versed on the latest trends in real estate
- Energetic, driven and goal-oriented
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
Are you looking for a place to grow as an individual, to make a difference, and be part of something that is bigger than yourself? What makes The Lenard Team successful is the idea that people with a shared vision within a small group of like minded individuals can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone.
We believe in life long learning, striving to meet potential, and always providing a quality consumer experience worthy of a five star review. The team has been around since 1985 but it is always evolving with the times. The trend is toward teams and ours is positioned to outshine in Long Island real estate. If you have the drive, we can provide the tools for your success.