- Posted: January 13, 2023
LEMOINE, a Great Place to Work®-Certified company, is looking for a Project Manager. The Project Manager oversees the construction of one or more projects with annual revenues between $15 million and $40 million. Enhances customer relationships by providing excellent service. Responsible for contract administration, procurement, subcontract awards, scheduling and costing, oversight of project quality and safety, staff oversight, and mentoring, all in an effort to minimize risk and to keep the focus on LEMOINE's Foundations for Successful Execution.
- Manages project team(s) with respect to safety, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Reviews and submits RFI's, Submittals, Shop Drawings, etc. to Architect/Owner, including the distribution of responses to the affected Trade Partners.
- Reviews contract documents and develop bid package strategies.
- Reviews and becomes familiar with the sequencing plan, preliminary schedule, milestones, and critical material deliveries.
- Develops Owner Schedule of Values for monthly draws to ensure positive cash flow.
- Reviews and submits written Change Requests to the Owner.
- Leads the development of the site-specific crisis/emergency management plans, including staff assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Construction Management, Engineering, or related curriculum or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in project management, field supervision, or estimating/pre-construction roles for a commercial general contractor or subcontractor.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, project management, estimating, and scheduling software programs.
- Solid skills in the areas of math, budgeting, and financial analysis, as well as excellent teamwork, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Develops, communicates, and manages the site-specific QA/QC Plan to assure that customers' expectations are met.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lemoine Company, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability. Only job-related factors will be considered in deciding applicants' qualifications for positions.
The Lemoine Company
AddressNew Orleans, LA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?