CREATE YOUR LEGACY WITH THE LEGACY COMPANIES!!
The Senior E-commerce Account Manager will be responsible for leading and developing strategic customer relationships across buying, planning, merchandising, operation, supply chain, and compliance departments.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, execute, and deliver annual strategic growth plans for Amazon US/CA/GB.
- Leverage marketing and promotional opportunities to drive account growth using Amazon Woot.
- Prepare and present quarterly performance and assortment recommendations.
- Act as key business stakeholder for compliance related issues and improvements.
- Responsible for accurate monthly SKU-level inventory forecasts by leveraging POS and historic sales data to improve the S&OP process.
- Generate, manage and maintain monthly and weekly POS reports.
- Use analytic tools such as Profitero to provide data for critical decision making and competitive analysis.
- Establish expert role bringing recommendations based on trends in the e-commerce industry.
- Increase market share by advocating placement in emails, landing pages and catalogs.
- Review retail and customer profitability on top selling items, adjust price accordingly to ensure account remains competitive.
- Audit top-selling items monthly, track inventory levels, content, reviews, and competition.
- Complete price increases including all customer communications and administrative responsibilities.
- Track and analyze sales and profitability reports, recommend opportunities for sales improvement and implement.
- Monitor and manage all incoming Purchase Orders including creation of new orders for Born to Run Program.
- Manage all charge backs, audits and disputes with Amazon VC.
- Make key decisions to manage and maintain the Amazon Vendor Scorecard.
- Amazon Rep-code Management.
- Maintain and grow product assortment with customers.
- Responsibility for product launch strategy including timely item set-up, seeding ratings and reviews and coordinating merchandising and paid efforts.
- Manage and maintain pricing and customer product numbers in ERP.
- Audit existing product listings for accuracy and make recommendations for improvements.
- Analyze competitive landscape with objective of developing white label opportunities and influencing product development strategy.
- Must have expert knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central (1P & 3P Accounts).
- Detail oriented critical thinker who is an expert in excel and loves data.
- Minimum 3-5 Years' Experience Managing Amazon.com US accounts with a sales revenue greater than $30mil/yr.
- Must have an understanding of EDI and transaction codes and supply chain.