Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fall is here. However, have you fallen into a state of monotony and dread at your current job? Do you feel like the last living branch on a dying tree? The Lee Thompson Company is looking for a Customer Service Representative/CSR to bring their skills and energy to our business where it will be appreciated and rewarded. We have an immediate opening for those who would like to join a healthy and prosperous team of Champions. Don’t let yourself fall into the confusing forest of a dead-end job. Move into an employment situation that will allow you to show your true, bold colors. Click the link below to begin the conversation, and fall into a colorful, bright future. *We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential. To apply for: Customer Service Representative/CSR@ The Lee Thompson Company Click Below Position Purpose (Summary) The function of this position is to: * Schedule and book the service or sales appointments when clients and prospect call.
* Be available to work Monday through Friday and a ½ day on Saturday on a rotating basis.
* Develop profitable sales and acquire customers through our established sales and marketing program.
* Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and providing support to the administrative personnel as requested.
* Dispatch, manage and allocate resources to meet the expectations of our clients.
* Process paper work from service techs, payments from the customers and respect the confidentiality of all information that they encounter.
* Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining (from existing client records) and referral generation from previous clients.
Customer Service Representative/CSR’s Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks * Answer the phone promptly and professionally.
* Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule as necessary.
* Work closely with service manager to coordinate scheduling and dispatch.
* Sell new service agreements and renew existing service agreements.
* Grow, monitor and maintain the maintenance programs; update changes in ownership, add new install job information and review reasons for non-renewals.
* Receive, record, and maintain sales lead information, set appointments as necessary.
* Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner. Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
* Ensure the accurate capture, data entry and maintenance of customer information.
* Work closely with the service, IAQ and sales departments, recognizing and identifying possible sales opportunities facilitating appropriate follow up.
* Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
* Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues, serving as a champion of the customers to our company.
* Perform dispatching and scheduling of service technicians and other resources.
* Win the confidence of new clients when they call for service or repairs.
* Schedule the client appointment and assign/match qualified staff to perform the work.
* Increase revenue from established customers, and generate additional revenue from new customers by using proper sales techniques, problem solving skills and account management.
* Follow-up on all leads, proposal, and potential sales until closed or lost
* Track lost sales
* Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for each interaction.
* Perform customer satisfaction calls after each visit.
* Ask for referrals and inform client where and how to make them.
* Have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
* Continuously improve knowledge of HVAC work, and how The Lee Thompson Company operates to benefit the customer.
* Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
* Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
* Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
* Possess superior interpersonal skills.
* Efficiently manage time and schedules.
* Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Knowledge of Excel and Word is required. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, email and text messaging.
* Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
* Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
* Clean, neat and professional appearance.
* Other duties as assigned
To apply for: Customer Service Representative/CSR@ The Lee Thompson Company Click Below Keywords: Service, Dispatcher, Customer Service, Order taker, Telemarketing, Customer care representative, Service advisor, HVAC, Air Conditioning, Heating, Communicator, AC
The Lee Thompson Company, Inc.
Get fresh Full Time Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
People Searching Full Time Customer Service Representative Also Searched