This position is located in Concord, CA, USA, salary $18.00-$19.23/hour
We are seeking a Site Director to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all our learning center activities, mentoring and tutoring.
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of an educational program which meets the developmental needs of the whole child (i.e., spiritual, physical, intellectual, social and emotional)
- Actively seeking to help children through creative programming, cooperation with local authorities and property owners and hands-on involvement.
- Ensuring that the center is neat, orderly and properly maintained at all times
- Developing a comfortable, trusting relationship with each student and their family
- Training and supervising volunteers
- Engaging and partnering with school officials for the benefit of the students
- Assisting in fundraising as appropriate
- Being an ambassador to represent The Leaven in the community
- Any combination of 2 years experience working in a non-profit, school-based, or youth-serving agency or an undergraduate degree and experience. Recommended 48 units of college credits, or an AA degree.
- Proficiency in K-5 education (Will be tested via an online database to show proficiency)
- Experience implementing, managing, and evaluating projects
- Ability to work effectively with diverse staff, parents and community members.
- Experience in recruiting and mobilizing volunteers for community outreach
- Fluent in Apple, Google and web based product technology
CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
Employment applications contain confidential information.
Managers and Supervisors understand the importance of controlling access
to applications in their care and the sensitive and confidential nature of the
information contained in them.
Every candidate and new employee is required to complete an application.
We do not provide copies of candidates’ applications to other companies or
colleagues outside of our company, except as required by law.