Mobile Behavior Analyst BCBA
The Learning Tree, Inc Mobile, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
The Learning Tree, Inc. has been providing Applied Behavior Analysis services in support of children with disabilities in Alabama for almost 40 years. Initially serving only a few children, The Learning Tree has grown into an agency serving over 600 children and adults in Alabama. Our programs include inclusive preschools, residential programs, education services, and consultation with public schools.
All of our BCBAs work closely with a team of professionals, so they can focus on delivering high quality behavioral treatment and training instead of being distracted by billing concerns
What do our Residential BCBAs do?
Behavior Analysts in our residential programs assess, create, and implement ABA services, tailored to support individuals with a range of exceptionalities to be more independent, included, and fulfilled.
Locations Hiring: Birmingham/Hoover, Jacksonville (Alabama), Mobile, and Tallassee, Alabama
Who should apply?
- BCBAs and BCaBAs (BCaBAs will work under the supervision of a BCBA).
- Anyone who has completed the coursework and supervision hours required for the BCBA or BCaBA credential.
- Anyone who has completed the coursework required for BCBA credentials (we can provide supervision hours).
What does The Learning Tree offer our BCBAs?
- Highly competitive compensation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Generous leave package
- Paid conference attendance
- Paid Licensure Fees
- Paid CEUs
- Paid Certification fees
- Onsite CEU events from leaders in the field
- A Companywide commitment to ABA
- And much more!
For information about this position, contact Maddie Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board ("BACB") does not sponsor, approve or endorse The Learning Tree, Inc. the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
The Learning Tree, Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at The Learning Tree, Inc